3 bedroom flat for sale

Turkey

150,000 €

Features

3 bedrooms
3 bathrooms
Floor size: 195 m2
Terrace
Swimming Pool
Air Conditioning
 

Description

The Tropicana Residence extends over 12,000 m2 on a slope in Side. The complex takes up only 15% of the available land, while the remaining 85% has been used for nature such as tropical gardens, sun terraces, open pools and many other 5-star leisure activities. The complex comprises a total of 69 apartments and 2 villas: 50 apartments with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 19 maisonettes with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.

This very well-kept complex offers luxurious apartments in a modern design and beautiful landscaped gardens. When you have a cup of tea or coffee on your balcony, you have a wonderful view of the large outdoor pool. The gardens with their colorful flowers, pine trees and palm trees invite you to relax. There is a beautifully designed entrance with water features.

The complex offers you a heated indoor pool, a large outdoor pool, this has a soft non-slip entrance, a fully equipped fitness center, a sauna, a café bar, a billiard room, Wi-Fi, a satellite TV system, a communal barbecue area, covered seating . Your children splash around in their own children\'s pool (this is only a short distance from the outdoor pool), a children\'s playground, private parking, and a 24-hour security service ensures your privacy. Cameras ensure your security. Tropical-inspired outdoor pools complete the picture perfectly. At the large communal pool you can use the loungers and parasols free of charge. There are showers and toilets by the pool.

The beautiful old town of Side is about 2 km away. The airport in Antalya 70 km. It is about 2 km to the beautiful beach, a beach shuttle service is available free of charge, you will be brought to the beach and picked up again.

Up floor duplex-apartment with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, separate kitchen. Fully furnished for sale.